The Patented InkChair™
- Color Options: The InkChair comes in two color options: Classic Black and Silver-Grey
- Patented Swing-out Leg Rests: Gets them out of the way to give you unobstructed access to your clients’ shoulders, and entire back.
- Patented Cobra-Style Backrest: Allows your clients can sit upright for back-work - no more need for a separate chair or uncomfortable stool
- Cushions: 4" High Density Comfort Foam Padding
- Headrest: Headrest can be extended 8”, or removed entirely for added skin exposure and comfort
- Armrests: Armrests have 180-degree flip motion to convert chair for straddle-back work
- Sturdy Hydraulic Base: Provides a stable base with 360-degree rotation and height adjustment
- Chair Width (including armrests): 26" Wide
- Cobra Backrest Height: 25" (Headrest extends this additional 8.5")
- Armrest Dimensions: 16.5" L x 3.5" W
- Legrest Dimensions: 16" L x 10" W
- Height Range: 20"-24.5" (seat to floor)
The InkChair™ is not intended to lie flat. The intended use of this product is to provide a comfortable seated or reclined location for clients to rest while receiving tattoos. Depending on the height and weight of your client, reclining the InkChair™ at too large of an angle can cause the base to become unstable and possibly cause the chair to tip over. Upon reclining, always test the chair for stability never recline to the point where the chair base becomes unstable.
When straddling the patent-pending cobra-backrest both of your client’s feet should rest firmly on the floor to prevent risk of tipping. Clients should only sit on the flat seat, never at any time should anyone sit on the armrests, backrest, or legrest (for InkBed™).
If you wish a fully flat option – please consider The InkBed™. The InkBed™ is designed with an extra-wide stable base to provide the needed support for a completely flat profile.