INKBED 30-DAY PRODUCT RETURN PROCEDURES
UPON RECEIVING YOUR PRODUCT
Always open and inspect your product immediately upon receipt. Take pictures and make special note if you receive the shipping carton damaged or notice any damage that might have occurred during shipment. Whenever possible have the carrier delivery representative make note of visible carton damage via transit. If freight damage occurred during shipping, you must call within 24 hours of receipt to notify InkBed so we can follow up a claim with the shipping carrier. All freight damage must be reported to InkBed within 24 hours. If extensive damage is visible on delivery, please refuse shipment and contact us at (425) 670-9988 or email support@InkBed.com.
Important Note: While initial product shipment from InkBed to the buyer’s Continental United States address is free, any shipment that is lost, stolen, undeliverable due to address errors, undeliverable resulting from no representative being available to receive the shipment from the carrier, or any shipment refused from the carrier without first contacting InkBed, will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee - though the fee may be more based on our cost for round-trip shipping.
IF YOU WISH TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your like-new condition product in its original packaging within 30 days of your date of purchase for a no hassle refund of your purchase price. After 30 days our merchandise falls under the InkBed Product Warranty terms and conditions.
If you wish to return your product within the 30-days from the date of purchase, please be sure you qualify for all the following requirements to receive a 100% refund of your purchase price. If you are unable to qualify for each box on this checklist, your return may be subject to a circumstantial restocking fee that will be deducted from your refund amount.
STEPS FOR RETURN:
- Telephone or email InkBed inform us of your intent to returning your item. The InkBed representative will send you an InkBed Return Authorization Form (RMA)
- Print and complete the RMA form and include this in the box with your return product
- Ensure compliance with the checklist below (also included on your RMA form), before sealing the box with the RMA enclosed.
- Ship your product back to InkBed at the address on your RMA form using the carrier of your choice. Please note, buyer is 100% responsible for all return shipping charges. InkBed does not pay for, nor does it reimburse return shipping charges from the Buyer. We strongly recommend you insure your return shipment. Any return transit damage during shipping may incur a restocking fee and it will be the Buyer’s responsibility to follow up with their carrier for reimbursement.
Once InkBed receives your return, our trained technicians will open the box to ensure all parts are included and it is in brand-new condition. Upon verification we will issue a 100% full refund of your purchase price. All refunds are applied to the same payment method used in the original purchase.
PRODUCT RETURN CHECKLIST
- Product must be clean, disassembled, and in brand-new condition
- Product must be returned with a completed Return Authorization form included in the box
- Product must be securely packaged in it’s original packaging, including original carton with foam and Styrofoam padding, all individual parts and components of the item including screws/nuts/accessories etc., all printed user guides and manuals, and any additional items that were included with this product, such as towels, skin care kits, etc.
- Product must be shipped at buyer’s expense to our returns department. Return shipping is 100% buyer’s responsibility and will not be refunded or reimbursed by InkBed.
Return Address: (ALL returns require InkBed Return Authorization Form)
|InkBed Inc.Attn: Returns Department4640 Campus PlaceSuite #150Mukilteo, WA 98275USA|